The Board approved the following updated COVID protocols at the end of March:
- The choir may resume live performances whenever they are ready, under the following conditions:
- The singers wear masks, N95 or equivalent
- OR, a singer may perform unmasked if the individual passes a rapid antigen test earlier the same morning.
- Members of the congregation are free to sing along with hymns, etc. so long as they keep their masks on.
- Food and beverages, also known as “coffee hour,” may be served outdoors, whenever weather permits
Leslie L. Kinney, President