Gathering of the Greens -- Church crew worked recently cutting and collecting greens for making wreaths for the Bazaar December 2nd.
What does it mean to be part of a vibrant faith community, to be in the circle of community that is All Souls? It can be nourishing, inspiring, supportive, even life-changing for each other and our work in the larger community. We begin our Stewardship … read more.
From the Leadership
- February Minister’s MessageJanuary 30, 2024Courage is a beautiful song, sung in the night, Courage is the tune standing strong. The brave catch fire, pass sparks along, Cast by the light, courage is a beautiful song. Courage is the fight to belong, When in your sight, Courage is the tune standing strong. – Mellissa Borth Dear Ones, Life takes courage, for each of us. It really does, and we know it. We may feel that the uncertainty or struggle or fear we are facing on an individual level does not compare to what the people of ... read more
- February President’s MessageJanuary 30, 2024Reflections from the President As I write this I am very aware that my second term as President is winding down. On May 19 we will elect new congregational leaders with lots of activity scheduled during the coming months: The Nominating Committee will be talking to potential nominees. Consider stepping up if asked. The Stewardship Committee is about to embark on a robust campaign to be held beginning late February through March. We plan to hold gatherings with as many members as possible ... read more
- Minister’s Message for JanuaryJanuary 2, 2024Dear Ones, We enter this new year together, so many possibilities await us, experiences we will have as a community, care we will offer each other, work we will do together. We covenant to communicate with kindness, to serve with compassion, to openly share our laughter and tears, to show reverence for the divine in all that is. These are powerful commitments within our covenant, and I would say revolutionary in their power. We have an opportunity to look within and beyond our congregation and ... read more
- Feb 22, 2024 - 2:00 pm
Small Group Ministry
We are now meeting in person on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays at 2:00 PM at The Meetinghouse. Contact Marty Shaw for more information.
- Feb 22, 2024 - 4:00 pm
Worship for Transformation Training
- Feb 24, 2024 - 9:30 am
Our gathering uses a modified Small Group model of check-in and discussion. Bring your questions and share in our search for answers to Life’s Great Mysteries. We encourage all women, whether you are a newcomer or a long-time friend, to join us for great conversation and simple refreshments. You will find good company, warm hearts,...
- Feb 24, 2024 - 2:00 pm
Artist Reception-Jeremy Aldridge
- Feb 25, 2024 - 8:45 am
ASC Choir Rehearsal
- Feb 25, 2024 - 9:00 am
Before Church Breakfast
Join the RE and Membership Committees for an All Church Breakfast Social before the Sunday Service, every 4th Sunday of the month. Bring a breakfast dish or fruit, or just yourself; there’s sure to be plenty of food. Visit, make a card at the card-making table, or just have more coffee. Bringing back this tradition...
- Jeremy Aldridge exhibitAll Souls is pleased to host an exhibit by Jeremy Aldridge from February 2 through mid-April. An artist’s reception is planned for Sat, Feb 24, 2 – 4 p.m. The exhibit includes more than a decade of paintings focused on Ukraine. You can view the on-line version of the exhibit here....read more
- Ede Thomas Memorial ServiceMonday, January 8th at 1 p.m. at All Souls Church we will gather with family and friends in a service, followed by a reception, to honor Ede’s long, amazing and creative life. We anticipate that this service will be both in-person and on Zoom. Our service will be filled with music offered by family ...read more
- Art Gift Saledisplay: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;” class=”mce_SELRES_start”> Click on the image ABOVE to view a slide show featuring some of the work availabe for purchasel All Souls is offering our first-ever Art Gift Sale, featuring ...read more
- Collaborations Art Exhibit: Stu CopansStu Copans exhibit on view, click here for a preview. Brattleboro artist Stu Copans returned to All Souls Church for an exhibit entitled Collaborations, which was on view until October 30, 2023. A closing reception for the artists was held Saturday, November 4, 3 – 5 pm....read more
- Pictures from the Welcome CenterHere are some pictures of our I-91 Welcome Center fund-raiser ...read more