Pave the Way driveway project. Click here for more information.
When we are facing challenges, it can feel like wandering in the darkness, but there is Wonder to be found all around us. We will embark on this search together – finding hope and wonder here in our own dear community
We anticipate that this service … read more.
From the Leadership
- November Message from Rev. Telos WhitfieldNovember 1, 2022Want the change. Be inspired by the flame where everything shines as it disappears. Flow into the knowledge that what you are seeking finishes often at the start, and, with ending, begins. excerpt from Sonnets to Orpheus, Part Two, XII by Rainer Maria Rilke Dear Ones, We embrace Change as a theme this month – a natural process of living, and we cannot predict or even really prepare for changes that might happen for us, other than striving to remain open, believe that we can handle what ... read more
- October Message from Rev. Telos WhitfieldOctober 9, 2022Dear Ones, We will be exploring Courage during this month – “Cur” means heart, facing life wholeheartedly with open hearts and letting our courage flow freely. It isn’t easy and often we are asked to be courageous unexpectedly; suddenly our life changes and we are faced with an experience requiring our involvement. It might be to demand the truth in a circumstance, putting voice to our principles and letting our actions speak. It might be to navigate care for ourselves or another through ... read more
- Projects & VisionsSeptember 28, 2022Projects & Visions, Reflections from the President Fall feels like it has arrived in full force — with heavy rains, after a summer of drought, and a flurry of new activities. I want to share a bit of news… At the end of September we officially welcomed Bradley Hunt as new tech staff for our hybrid services. We have seen Brad behind the camera since the spring and are delighted that he will now take on coordination of Zoom and other technical aspects of hybrid services. He will be ... read more
- Dec 10, 2022 - 12:00 pm
Rental – December Death Cafe – Brattleboro Area Hospice
December Death Cafe Saturday, December 10, 2022 1pm – 3pm All Souls U.U. Church 29 South St. West Brattleboro, VT 05303 Hosted by Brattleboro Area Hospice At a Death Cafe people, often strangers, gather to eat cake, drink tea and discuss death. Our objective is ‘to increase awareness of death with a view to helping people make...
- Dec 11, 2022 - 3:00 pm
The Compassionate Friends of Brattleboro
The Compassionate Friends of Brattleboro currently meets every other Sunday, online in a Zoom format, to offer understanding, consolation and support to all parents and families who have endured the death of a child regardless of age and cause of death. If you or anyone you know could benefit from having the company of a group of people...
- Dec 12, 2022 - 5:00 pm
*Finance Committee Meeting
To register or join click this link
- Dec 13, 2022 - 4:00 pm
*ASC Choir Rehearsal
To register/join click here
- Dec 14, 2022 - 5:00 pm
*ASC Board Meeting
For questions contact Leslie Kinney here To register and join the meeting click here /ASC-Board-Meeting
- Dec 16, 2022 - 11:00 am
Worship Team Meeting
In person team meeting
- Views of the pavingClick here to see more pictures of the driveway construction project. The driveway to All Souls Church is paved! Your gifts will help cover the final cost of paving. Many thanks for your support. And click here to learn how you can help....read more
- November Message From President of the Board, Leslie KinneyCelebrating our Past, Preparing for the Future Reflections from the President As I write this I am appreciating the energy and visions of our forebears. At the service on October 23, Rev. Telos and Linda Hay shared the fascinating story of Rev. William Wells and his role in founding the ...read more
- Returning to Church – UpdatedPlease note that these protocols have been changing . The most recent changes are in bold-face type and items removed are struck through. PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY We have different expectations for services vs small group gatherings. Services We started in-person services again on March 13 with ...read more
- October Message from ASC Board President Leslie KinneyProjects & Visions Reflections from the President Fall feels like it has arrived in full force — with heavy rains, after a summer of drought, and a flurry of new activities. I want to share a bit of news… At the end of September we officially welcomed Bradley Hunt as new tech staff for our ...read more
- Pave the Way Driveway ProjectPAVING THE WAY …to All Souls Church and the West Village Meeting House LONG-TERM NEED Folks need an accessible driveway! Though we’re accustomed to dirt roads in Vermont,we know that rain, snow, ice, and mud are factors when getting to our destination. But we don’t expect washouts! We want ...read more