Click right here Sunday shortly before 10:00 AM to join our next online service.
In this service presented by the Social and Environmental Action Committee and featuring the Women’s Freedom Center, Advocate Shari will tell us about their work in the past year, and explore the … read more.
From the Leadership
- July/August Message from Rev. TelosJune 20, 2021Message from Rev. Telos Whitfield “For all that is our life, we bring our thanks and praise, For all life is a gift which we are called to use, To build the common good, And make our own days glad.” (For All That Is Our Life, Singing the Living Tradition) Welcome Summertime, Dear Ones! Welcome home to warm breezes and open time, for many of us, I hope. It has felt like such a long time for this Summer to arrive and for Covid – 19 restrictions to be lifted! To be able to see family and ... read more
- June Message from ASC President of the BoardJune 10, 2021Seeking Inspiration – Reflections from the President It’s been a long couple of weeks — it’s 10:30 pm and the newsletter deadline is tomorrow! My hope for writing a thoughtful message earlier today evaporated with meetings and other appointments and now I am once again staring at a computer screen. I’ve been thinking about our Annual Meeting and the tremendous amount of preparation on the part of so many people to not only prepare for the meeting itself but to carry out all the ... read more
- Reopening Highlights Phase 2AMay 6, 2021UPDATE: Restrictions lifted on July 1; Services on Zoom until September All Souls Church will lift previous restrictions in place for COVID-19 as of July 1, 2021, including limitations on numbers of people in the building or on the grounds and other required protocols. The facility will be open for both congregants and renters following pre-pandemic norms. All Souls Church follows the state’s “universal guidance” which encourages unvaccinated Vermonters, including ... read more
- Jul 25, 2021 - 2:00 pm
ASC Ice Cream Social!
The ASC Board is sponsoring an Ice Cream Social on Sunday 7/25 from 2 – 4 PM to be held on the church grounds.
- Jul 25, 2021 - 4:30 pm
The Compassionate Friends of Brattleboro
The Compassionate Friends (TCF) of Brattleboro, a national self-help organization for families that have had a child die, will hold its next monthly meeting Sunday, June 27, in person, outdoors weather permitting) from 4:30 to 6:00 PM at The West Village Meetinghouse, 29 South Street, West Brattleboro, VT. We currently meet every other Sunday, one in person, one online, to offer understanding, consolation...
- Jul 26, 2021 - 9:00 am
*Crafting at home and online!
As per the governor, there will be no in person crafting. Zooming still possible. Contact Kathy Squires If interested. Click here to register or join this meeting.
- Jul 28, 2021 - 4:00 pm
*Kathy Squires Sunday Team Meeting
Kathy Squires is hosting a scheduled Zoom meeting. Click here to register in advance for this meeting. The All Souls community is working on making a connection with all of our members and friends during this time of the coronavirus crisis. Human interaction is a powerful thing and, although some of us have family/friends that...
- Jul 30, 2021 - 9:00 am
Rehearsal for next Sunday’s service. Use the service link: https://tinyurl.com/ASCServices
- Aug 1, 2021 - 10:00 am
*Online Sunday Worship
Join the service about 10 a.m. by clicking on this link. (You may need to open this event to use the link.) If cannot join us on your computer or smart device, you can dial in using one of these numbers: 929 205 6099 312 626 6799 253 215 8782 301 715 8592 Meeting ID:...
- I-91 FUNDRAISER A SUCCESS!I-91 FUNDRAISER A SUCCESS! Thanks to the efforts of many who donated time, talents, food, and smiles for the hungry travelers. Travelers headed for a variety of destinations and activities, stopped to refuel, enjoying every thing from fresh home-made doughnuts and blueberry muffins to made-to-order ...read more
- Reopening Update from the ASC Board of TrusteesRestrictions lifted on July 1; Services on Zoom until September All Souls Church will lift previous restrictions in place for COVID-19 as of July 1, 2021, including limitations on numbers of people in the building or on the grounds and other required protocols. The facility will be open for both ...read more
- Latest E-NewsBelow is a copy of the latest issue of the E-News. The All Souls Church E-news usually comes out on Thursdays. If you would like to receive it in your inbox, please click here. All Souls Church at The West Village Meetinghouse Weekly E-News THURSDAY, JULY 22 – WEDNESDAY, JULY 28, 2021 REV. ...read more
- Board approves Phase 2A for ASC buildingOn April 14 the Board approved moving to Phase 2A protocols for use of the West Village Meeting House building. You can read the details by clicking here here. ...read more
- Virtual Art Gallery EnhancedAs we learn to live better virtually, we can’t forget art. While we can’t look at the exhibits in the church foyer on Sunday mornings, we can get a closer look via the web page. Click on the main picture on the home page, or click right here, to see the virtual gallery....read more