At our Annual Religious Exploration Sunday enjoy a stuffie tour of All Souls Church made to remind our children what happens on a Sunday when we are together. We will share the fun activities we had with our children during this past year, some on … read more.
From the Leadership
- June Message from ASC President of the BoardJune 10, 2021Seeking Inspiration – Reflections from the President It’s been a long couple of weeks — it’s 10:30 pm and the newsletter deadline is tomorrow! My hope for writing a thoughtful message earlier today evaporated with meetings and other appointments and now I am once again staring at a computer screen. I’ve been thinking about our Annual Meeting and the tremendous amount of preparation on the part of so many people to not only prepare for the meeting itself but to carry out all the ... read more
- June Message from Rev. TelosJune 10, 2021“Across the distance, the light from within me shines, sending love to all Across the distance, your light is fuel that warms me and helps to keep my own light burning Together, we keep the flame of community burning bright” (Chalice lighting offered by Laura Thompson) I remember walking down the street on a very hot day in Dallas, TX during a General Assembly, not able to forget a sermon I had heard given by the Rev. Burton Carley. He had asked the gathered community of ministers ... read more
- Reopening Highlights Phase 2AMay 6, 2021This is just a summary. Please be sure you are familiar with the full details of the plan. Click here to read the full text. Limitations: Outdoor meetings may have up to 100 people While outdoor meetings are preferred, indoor meetings are permitted with up to 20 If any of the people noted above are living in the same household they are encouraged to sit as a single group. Attendees may use the bathrooms off the foyer only. Any and all staff and volunteers who are symptomatic are required to ... read more
- Jun 14, 2021 - 9:00 am
*Crafting at home and online!
As per the governor, there will be no in person crafting. Zooming still possible. Contact Kathy Squires If interested. Click here to register or join this meeting.
- Jun 15, 2021 - 4:00 pm
*On-Line Choir Rehearsal
Click here to register for or join Choir Rehearsal. From Tom Baehr: I’ve had a couple of requests to sing familiar hymns, another to start work on future anthems. Any more ideas? George said that if some of us have a way of recording ourselves to a Zoom [or other] recording, he could stitch an...
- Jun 16, 2021 - 4:00 pm
*Kathy Squires Sunday Team Meeting
Kathy Squires is hosting a scheduled Zoom meeting. Click here to register in advance for this meeting. The All Souls community is working on making a connection with all of our members and friends during this time of the coronavirus crisis. Human interaction is a powerful thing and, although some of us have family/friends that...
- Jun 17, 2021 - 4:00 pm
*Marty Shaw Connection Group
Click here to register in advance or join this meeting. Please contact Marty Shaw for more information.
- Jun 18, 2021 - 9:00 am
Rehearsal for next Sunday’s service. Use the service link: https://tinyurl.com/ASCServices
- Jun 20, 2021 - 10:00 am
Join the service about 10 a.m. by clicking on this link. (You may need to open this event to use the link.) If cannot join us on your computer or smart device, you can dial in using one of these numbers: 929 205 6099 312 626 6799 253 215 8782 301 715 8592 Meeting ID:...
- Latest E-NewsBelow is a copy of the latest issue of the E-News. The All Souls Church E-news usually comes out on Thursdays. If you would like to receive it in your inbox, please click here. All Souls Church at The West Village Meetinghouse Weekly E-News THURSDAY, JUNE 10 – WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2021 The ...read more
- Board approves Phase 2A for ASC buildingOn April 14 the Board approved moving to Phase 2A protocols for use of the West Village Meeting House building. You can read the details by clicking here here. ...read more
- Virtual Art Gallery EnhancedAs we learn to live better virtually, we can’t forget art. While we can’t look at the exhibits in the church foyer on Sunday mornings, we can get a closer look via the web page. Click on the main picture on the home page, or click right here, to see the virtual gallery....read more
- Works by Simi BermanWorks by Simi Berman No longer on exhibit is the new work of local artist Simi Berman who has been an artist for many years. Her work has included illustration, ceramic sculpture , oil painting and collage. She has exhibited her ceramics and humorous prints and cards at the Sharon Arts Center in ...read more
- Service Planning info now availableAs we settle in to Sunday morning worship using Zoom, we know that many hands make light work. But we also know that we need ways to make sure all those hands know what the other hands are doing. The new Service Planning grid represents what we know about up-coming services. There are links to ...read more