We strive to create a community that welcomes everyone through our doors, and to honor the diversity of our experiences. How do we embrace this needed, healing practice, navigating who we are and what we believe, and those who may seem so “different” than us? … read more.
From the Leadership
- July & August Message from ASC President of the BoardJune 7, 2023Reflections from the President “Sumer Is Icumen In” — Summer has arrived, Loudly Sing, Cuckoo! We have just completed June services at the West Village Meeting House and celebrated the solstice on the lawn with the musical merriment of Sharon & Daniel. We chose raffle tickets for the “Light the Way” lamp, proceeds to benefit driveway paving expense. Thanks to Catie for organizing this raffle and congrats to Jamie, the winner of the beautiful antique lamp. We are turning the calendar ... read more
- July & August Message from Rev. TelosJune 7, 2023‘A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows.’ May the promises you have made to yourself about who you want to be feel closer to the reality of who you are right now. May you share that feeling of transformation wherever you go. May it spread into every word, deed, thought, and interaction Until we are all changed, transformed and transforming together, becoming our better selves. – Emily Richards Dear Ones, I found these words of Emily Richards to be deeply inspiring, a ... read more
- May Message from ASC President of the BoardApril 26, 2023Reflections from the President A Month of Activism & Compassion Reflecting on this past month I am struck by the array of congregational activities and the responsiveness of All Souls members and friends to community needs. So many stepped forward to coordinate an event, to offer a hand when asked, or to assist in any way possible. The default response when asked was most often, “Yes!” During April, we hosted a well attended and rescheduled concert to support the Community Asylum ... read more
- Sep 21, 2023 - 2:30 pm
Groundworks Meal Prep
Meal prep for shelter, chopping veggies and cooking the meal to serve 34 people . Summer meals are Quinoa Tabouli salad and Mac salad, watermelon and cookies
- Sep 21, 2023 - 6:30 pm
Click this link to join/
- Sep 23, 2023 - 9:30 am
Our gathering uses a modified Small Group model of check-in and discussion. Bring your questions and share in our search for answers to Life’s Great Mysteries. We encourage all women, whether you are a newcomer or a long-time friend, to join us for great conversation and simple refreshments. You will find good company, warm hearts,...
- Sep 24, 2023 - 8:45 am
ASC Choir Rehearsal
- Sep 24, 2023 - 9:00 am
Before Church Breakfast
Join the RE and Membership Committees for an All Church Breakfast Social before the Sunday Service, every 4th Sunday of the month. Bring a breakfast dish or fruit, or just yourself; there’s sure to be plenty of food. Visit, make a card at the card-making table, or just have more coffee. Bringing back this tradition...
- Sep 25, 2023 - 9:00 am
Holiday Bazaar Crafting inperson
We will be working in person to prepare for the bazaar, crafting all sorts of items to sell. Gold Angels, milkweed stars, driftwood art and such. We’ll guide you if you have never tried this before…and there’s something for everyone to do. …even painting pinecones.
- New Art Exhibit: Stu CopansStu Copans exhibit on view, click here for a preview. Brattleboro artist Stu Copans is returning to All Souls Church for an exhibit entitled Collaborations, on view now through October 30. An artists’ reception is planned for this Sunday, September 17, 3 – 5 pm. You can view the exhibit Mon – ...read more
- Pictures from the Welcome CenterHere are some pictures of our I-91 Welcome Center fund-raiser ...read more
- Raffle of Antique LampWe’re pleased to say that the raffle of the Antique Lamp—to “Lighten the Way”—occurred Sunday, June 18. The raffle was devised to “lighten” the financial burden after the cost to pave the driveway at our West Village Meeting House increased by $6,000. The Lamp also will “lighten” the winner’s home ...read more
- July & August Message from Rev. Telos‘A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows.’ May the promises you have made to yourself about who you want to be feel closer to the reality of who you are right now. May you share that feeling of transformation wherever you go. May it spread into every word, deed, thought, and ...read more
- New Art Exhibit: Karen BeckerKaren Becker exhibit on view, click here for a preview. The art committee is pleased to share a fascinating exhibit of artwork by local artist Karen Becker in the foyer and chapel. This retrospective of Karen’s work in watercolor, gouache, mono-printing is entitled Bearing Witness and is devoted to ...read more