We anticipate that this service will be both in-person and on Zoom. Click right here Sunday shortly before 10:00 a.m. to join via Zoom. Click here to read our protocols for in-person attendance.When attending in person, please completely power off your cell phone … read more.
From the Leadership
- Minister’s Message for MayMay 6, 2022Message from Rev. Telos Whitfield “The choice to bless the world can take you into solitude to search for the sources of power and grace; native wisdom, healing, and liberation. More, the choice will draw you into community, the endeavor shared, the heritage passed on, the companionship of struggle, the importance of keeping faith, the life of ritual and praise, the comfort of human friendship, the company of earth, the chorus of life welcoming you. None of us alone can save the world. ... read more
- President’s Message for MayMay 6, 2022Embracing Possibilities Reflections from the President “Embracing Possibilities” is the theme of our Stewardship Campaign and these two words offer us the opportunity for reflection, visioning and action. We are coming together in person and on line with new friends/members and long-timers, all of whom have ideas about what lies before us. I am hoping that the months ahead will give us many opportunities to not only worship together but to exchange ideas and consider our future as a caring ... read more
- Message from Rev. Telos Whitfield for April 2022April 5, 2022“Palm Sunday” by Charles F. Flagg, adpt. “We light our chalice and remember that every endeavor begins with a first step, and encounters darkness and difficulty along the way. We know the darkness of ignorance, of fear, and of tyranny. Yet we know the dawning of light, the beginnings of hope, and the renewal of living. Blessed be the eternal power which inspires us to kindle this flame. Together we are taking these steps. Together, we will encounter darkness, and together let us follow light ... read more
- May 20, 2022 - 11:00 am
*Worship Team Meeting
click here to register/join the meeting
- May 21, 2022 - 3:00 pm
Preparing Groundworks shelter meal
Food prep and cooking for the Overflow shelter. Chopping the veggies take about an hour. We cook the stew till 5:00. If you want to chop, bring your favorite sharp knife. Please let Kathy Sq know if you are coming.
- May 22, 2022 - 11:30 am
ASC Annual Meeting
- May 23, 2022 - 9:30 am
*Crafting on Zoom
We are back to Zooming during our crafting time together. There will be no in-person crafting until the fall. So we can visit on Zoom while we work on our own projects. Contact Kathy Squires If interested. Click here to register or join this meeting.
- May 24, 2022 - 4:00 pm
*Online Choir Rehearsal
Click here to register for or join Choir Rehearsal. From Tom Baehr: It’s time to prepare anthems for the upcoming church year. I hope you’ve enjoyed your summer off. According to the limitations approved by the Board of Trustees on June 21, no singing or playing of wind instruments will be allowed. We will continue...
- May 28, 2022 - 9:30 am
After a pandemic related hiatus, the All Souls Women’s Gathering is starting back up on Saturday, February 19th from 9:30-11am. Please consider treating yourself to this time of connection, conversation, and coffee (or tea)! This gathering will be in-person at the church. What will you find there? Warm discussions and mutual support. Listening hearts. Some...
- ASC to help sponsor Bill McKibben In Person!
- Returning to Church – UpdatedPlease note that these protocols changed starting in April, changed again on April 18 and will no doubt change again. PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY We have different expectations for services vs small group gatherings. Services We started in-person services again on March 13 with protective protocols ...read more
- New Art ExhibitWildlife photographs by area resident Dara Carleton, featuring eagles and other birds of prey, are on view at All Souls through June 15. Join us for a reception for the artist on Sun, April 24, at 11.30 a.m. You can preview the exhibit by clicking here....read more
- Valentines Online FunThis song was the highlight of our recent Valentines Day party....read more
- What Moves UsA Virtual Discussion Series that explores historical and modern figures in UU history and offers an opportunity for exploration on what inspires each of us. Two Thursdays in February – February 17th and 24th at 6 pm. Link will be in our calendar. Contact Rev. Telos for more information!...read more