Pave the Way driveway project:
This service, inviting participation of all members and friends, will be a celebration of poems that have inspired us. Do you have a favorite poem, maybe once memorized, which you would like to read or recite? Please contact Christina Gibbons well in advance to indicate … read more.
From the Leadership
- July/August Message from Rev. Telos WhitfieldJuly 13, 2022Dear Ones, It was wonderful to gather under our tree and sing together on a balmy evening for our Solstice Singalong on June 21st! Thank you to Daniel K., Sharon and Stephan for their inspiring music. We were able to sing out familiar songs, and dance in the grass and I for one, needed that evening so much! Community members joined us and church folks and it seemed that it was just what each of us needed – to sing and be together outdoors, especially to welcome in Summer. And then just ... read more
- From Rev. Telos WhitfieldMay 26, 2022Dear Ones, As a faith community, we send our healing and prayers across our country to the families of Avalde, Texas. We mourn the deaths of nineteen children and two teachers after this tragic shooting. This tragedy weighs on our hearts and we grieve… As with past shootings, it is a cry for action and response. I have been involved with GunSenseVT over the years and commit to re-engaging with needed collective response… let us reach out to each other for support as we grapple ... read more
- Minister’s Message for JuneMay 6, 2022Message from Rev. Telos Whitfield Every year everything I have ever learned in my lifetime leads back to this: the fires and the black river of loss whose other side is salvation, whose meaning none of us will ever know. To live in this world you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, let it go. [“In Black Water Woods” by Mary Oliver from American Primitive, Back Bay ... read more
- Aug 11, 2022 - 1:00 pm
*Arts Committee Meeting
To register/join click here
- Aug 12, 2022 - 11:00 am
*Worship Team Meeting
click here to register/join the meeting
- Aug 15, 2022 - 9:30 am
*Crafting on Zoom
We are back to Zooming during our crafting time together. There will be no in-person crafting until the fall. So we can visit on Zoom while we work on our own projects. Contact Kathy Squires If interested. Click here to register or join this meeting.
- Aug 15, 2022 - 4:00 pm
Small Group Ministry
We are now meeting in person at The Meetinghouse. Contact Marty Shaw for more information.
- Aug 21, 2022 - 11:30 am
Tag sale preparation
Start to bring your items for the tag sale to the church
- Aug 22, 2022 - 9:00 am
Tag sale preparation
Bring in your good quality items, Monday thru Thursday.
- ASC TAGLESS SALE!
- Pave the Way Driveway ProjectPAVING THE WAY …to All Souls Church and the West Village Meeting House LONG-TERM NEED Folks need an accessible driveway! Though we’re accustomed to dirt roads in Vermont,we know that rain, snow, ice, and mud are factors when getting to our destination. But we don’t expect washouts! We want ...read more
- MESSAGE FROM THOMAS HUDDLESTON OF ECDC REGARDING NADA AND SOHALIADear friends, On behalf of all my ECDC colleagues, I wanted to thank you all for the driving support that you have provided to Nada & Sohaila who both have a lot to celebrate. Nada arrived–brilliant at math and science, but with only a few words in English. But thanks to the support of ...read more
- Hilary Menegaz Weitzner“Our young traditional fiddler Hilary Menegaz Weitzner is graduating from The Putney School in June. Do you remember all those years ago when she came to services as an infant? Sunday School Days? Camp Hogwarts? For years we have been enjoying her music at out services. Her Mother has sent ...read more
- ASC to help sponsor Bill McKibben In Person!