- Saturday Women’s Gathering: Our gathering uses a modified Small Group model of check-in and discussion. Bring your questions and share in our search for answers to Life’s Great Mysteries. We encourage all women, whether you are a newcomer or a long-time friend, to join us for great conversation and simple refreshments. You will find good company, warm hearts, and collective wisdom. Come at 9:15 a.m. and prepare yourself a cup of tea or coffee. Take a break from your busy life and gather with All Souls women. You deserve it! Each meeting is independent of the previous month. Contact Marty Shaw for more information or to let her know you’re interested. Check the church calendar for the next meeting. We usually meet the third Saturday of the month at 9:30 to 11:00 or 11:30.
- Small Group Ministry:The Small Group Ministry meets the 2nd and 4th Mondays in person at 3:00 PM. This program deepens and broadens personal spiritual growth. This is done through five components:
- Listening: Deep listening is a gift for both the speaker and the listener. A connection forms when we share and give this gift to each other.
- Worship: Worship is central to the life of our congregation. Small Group Ministry augments and strengthens our shared experience.
- Community: Small groups meet the need for connection and intimacy that is both a hunger in our society and essential to the ongoing life of a spiritual/religious community.
- Learning: People come to the church seeking spiritual growth, seeking to know themselves better, to grow into their understanding of the sacred and to ponder the age old questions of faith: how to live, what to believe, how to act, what meanings we can decipher from the mystery of life.
- Service: A life of faith is a life of service. As human beings, we seek to be of use, and a healthy congregation needs to provide avenues through which we may serve.
Check the calendar for last-minute scheduling changes.
Come crafting on Monday mornings, we gather 9:30 to noon to be together and work on our own projects like knitting or hand sewing, or on a church related project such as the “Welcome Spring Fair” or the Holiday Bazaar. When we are not crafting for a fair such as in the summer, we connect on Zoom. You can find the link on the Church Calendar.
From mid-September to December, we craft preparing for our big Holiday Bazaar, making ornaments and wreathes from natural materials, pinecones and such.
Everyone is welcome. Come once, twice, or every Monday.