See Links added at bottom of page
Previous services are at the bottom for reference and to see how others used the details tool.
Please think of this as a public planning white board where all involved can — and should — edit as necessary.
Click here to open the source spreadsheet.
Click here to get the service tech checklist.
Click here to go to the folders of service assets (music, etc.)
Click here to go to the folder containing Stories for All Ages.
The grid above represents what we know about up-coming services.
- There are links to information about the responsibilities
- You can click in a “Details” cell to get and comment or update production details (who is doing what)
- You can open the sheet for editing by using the link below it
- Service leaders and crew can edit the worksheet; others can comment
- In some cases the names that appear are e-mail links for those named.