$53,457 of $60,200 raised
PAVING THE WAY
…to All Souls Church and the West Village Meeting House
- Folks need an accessible driveway! Though we’re accustomed to dirt roads in Vermont,we know that rain, snow, ice, and mud are factors when getting to our destination. But we don’t expect washouts!
- We want our patrons, congregation, renters, revelers, and first responders to be confident they can reach us at the top of our long and winding driveway.
- We still have to plow and sand in the winter—but we can do without deep ruts, erosion, and grading required to keep the road navigable.
- A local contractor has bid to pave the driveway this fall.
NOW IS THE TIME
- We need $54,000 to pay the contractor!
- We need your financial help to ensure success!
- The West Village Meeting House & All Souls Church have been a gathering place for 50 years.
- Spiritual groups, theater & arts groups, musical ensembles & child-care providers meet here.
- Celebrations of marriage, coming-of-age, anniversaries, and memorial services happen here.
- Public forums, workshops, retreats, bereavement groups, summer camps & fairs occur here.
- We’re here for the community!
- We’ll take joy in thriving—through faith, art, music, theater, caring, and celebrating our lives.
- Funds raised that exceed the Driveway Drive goal will be used for driveway and building maintenance.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Come to our Art Auction on Sunday, August 6, from 2–4 P.M. at 29 South Street
- Send a financial contribution to All Souls Church, P.O. Box 2297, West Brattleboro, VT 05303 Please note on your check memo line: “Driveway Drive”