Reopening Task Force
On May 6 the Task Force recommended that the board adopt a small change in the Phase 2A recommendations permitting outdoor gatherings of up to 100 people. Here is a link to a summary.
You can find a link to our meeting minutes at left.
In the area at the bottom of this page you may also leave comments for the Task Force.
The Task Force will continue to take note of the virus situation as time moves forward. Among the articles available are these:
- Rate of case growth or decline in Vermont from Johns Hopkins
- UUA Guidance on gathering in-person
- UUA Guidance for outdoor gatherings
- Vermont Summary Information
- Current Vermont Information
- RETURNING TO CHURCH – Resetting our Expectations
- CDC: Community and Faith-Based Organizations
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Communities of Faith
- CDC: FAQs for Administrators and Leaders at Faith-Based Organizations
- CDC: Cleaning and Disinfection for Community Facilities
- The Risks – Know Them – Avoid Them
- Reopening a business after the Coronavirus Shutdown
- Church Mutual resources
If you would like to leave a comment below, please log in to do so.