Reopening Task Force
Restrictions lifted on July 1; Services on Zoom until September
All Souls Church will lift previous restrictions in place for COVID-19 as of July 1, 2021, including limitations on numbers of people in the building or on the grounds and other required protocols. The facility will be open for both congregants and renters following pre-pandemic norms.
All Souls Church follows the state’s “universal guidance” which encourages unvaccinated Vermonters, including unvaccinated children, to continue wearing masks and practice social distancing, particularly indoors. People should continue to practice good hygiene and should stay home if they feel ill. Many individuals who have been vaccinated may choose to continue wearing masks. All Souls Church will continue to have hand sanitizer and masks available for use but will no longer record who is in the building for contact tracing.
In-person church activities will resume slowly throughout summer 2021 as more people become vaccinated with the recommendation that gatherings be held outdoors whenever possible. Worship services will continue on Zoom until September 2021.
Approved by the Board on June 21, 2021
You can find a link to our meeting minutes at left.
In the area at the bottom of this page you may also leave comments for the Task Force.
The Task Force will continue to take note of the virus situation as time moves forward. Among the articles available are these:
- Rate of case growth or decline in Vermont from Johns Hopkins
- UUA Guidance on gathering in-person
- UUA Guidance for outdoor gatherings
- Vermont Summary Information
- Current Vermont Information
- RETURNING TO CHURCH – Resetting our Expectations
- CDC: Community and Faith-Based Organizations
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Communities of Faith
- CDC: FAQs for Administrators and Leaders at Faith-Based Organizations
- CDC: Cleaning and Disinfection for Community Facilities
- The Risks – Know Them – Avoid Them
- Reopening a business after the Coronavirus Shutdown
- Church Mutual resources
If you would like to leave a comment below, please log in to do so.