Reopening Task Force
The Reopening Task Force is weighing many variables.
It is thinking about recommending that on March 13th we try an in-person service that would also be on Zoom — a practice called a “hybrid service.”
The Board approved the recommendations from the Reopening Task Force as listed in the “straw-man proposal.”
You can find a link to our meeting minutes at left.
In the area at the bottom of this page you may also leave comments for the Task Force.
The Task Force will continue to take note of the virus situation as time moves forward. Among the articles available are these:
- Rate of case growth or decline in Vermont from Johns Hopkins
- UUA Guidance on gathering in-person
- UUA Guidance for outdoor gatherings
- Vermont Summary Information
- Current Vermont Information
- RETURNING TO CHURCH – Resetting our Expectations
- CDC: Community and Faith-Based Organizations
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Communities of Faith
- CDC: Cleaning and Disinfection for Community Facilities
- The Risks – Know Them – Avoid Them
- Church Mutual resources
If you would like to leave a comment below, please log in to do so.